Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mojo Monday card


Hmmm. Okay, here is my Mojo Monday card. I can truly say that I inherited none of my grandfather's ability to take photos. Something about cameras I just can't figure out. Ah well. So, now that we've established my non photo taking ability, here are the deets for the card:
All supplies are Stampin up unless otherwise noted...
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Razzleberry, and dusty durango. I also used a tiny bit of the Razzleberry Designer series paper as well.
Other stuff: Canvas cuts (sadly now discontinued!), and Stampin' Write markers in razzleberry, crushed curry, and bermuda bay. The ink I used for the stamping was Classic stampin pads in Soft suede, dusty durango, and chocolate chip.
Stamps: Rustic rooster (now a retired stamp set) and fundamental phrases.

The new holiday mini catalog coming out in September has some great stuff in it. I can't wait to make several things. Can you say big August preorder for me!!! I'm also, in knitting news, working on Sahara by Wendy Bernard. I'm using knit picks shine worsted in Wisteria. When I have more progress, I'll post a pic. Most of my knitting stuff though, will likely be on ravelry with the exception of the big projects. Well, I'm off to enjoy another cup of coffee before we head off to the Celtic festival. I earned it after a pretty grueling (for me anyway) 26 mile ride yesterday that consisted mostly of climbing. I rode with the "enthusiastic" group! They hand my arse to me everytime!!!! Still, it's good to ride with folks who push you. No other way to get better! Take care ya'll!!!

2 comments:

mrspao said...

You sounds so busy!

nadiyahjan said...

you are very talented, I also like doing it. one of my passion :) Wonderful cards ... can I get one?