Tuesday, April 17, 2007

disbelief

Well, I was going to post yesterday a really tongue in cheek piece since I inventoried my yarn stash and all. Then, I watched the news and decided it just isn't the right time. I'm at a loss for words about the whole Virginia Tech massacre. Stunned. Just stunned. I'm so sorry for the victims, their friends and families. I'm also wondering what in the hell would motivate a person to do that? How do you get that damn crazy, brutal and filled with rage? It just is beyond my comprehension. Unreal. At a more appropriate time, I'll be back with my yarn stash post but until then, I'm keeping it to myself. For now, I'll be watching, along with everyone else, to try and figure out just what the hell happened and how to keep it from happening again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so very hard to comprehend. Our society is allowing people to commit crimes and when they have a good excuse, it's all ok. there's absolutely no accountability for anything in this country. and the sad part is that the criminals end up with more rights than the victimes. in my opinion, when you commit a crime, you automatically give up any rights you had. who knows what makes a person snap like that, and take so many innocent lives. that's just pure evil. it's just sickening. our military men and women are sleeping in tents in the sand and the criminals are getting cable tv, 3 meals a day and an education. and all on us, the taxpayers. my heart is broken for the families of the victims.