Friday, December 29, 2006

Back from Finland and I've been tagged!

Okay, I'm back from Finland and exhausted. The boys and I had a wonderful time and I'll post with pictures once I collect my thoughts about what I want to say. There was so much there it was amazing. Till then, Thea tagged me while I was gone so I'll respond and tell a few of my strange things. Snicker! Happy New Year!

RULES: "Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1.) I had a houseplant named Stella whom I fed beer and water.
2.) I clean my kids' ears obsessively because I hate ear wax.
3.) I CANNOT eat/drink after anyone at all-even family--sharing utensils grosses me out.
4.) I can do a tarot reading and know a few hoodoo spells.
5.) I'm a total hypochondriac.
6.) I still like for my Mom to do the little piggy rhyme with my toes. You know, this little piggy went to market, etc.

Since I'm an HTML moron, I have absolutely no idea how to get a link in here I have to bend the rules a bit. If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

mrspao said...

Happy New Year!!

This little piggy - hehehe!